7.12.06

North Cack.

I made it. I am happy to be here. I am happy to have my suitcase and computer...which were lost for a time in Philly today...I filed my claim with the lady at the desk and she asked increduolusly "YOU DIDNT PACK YOUR COMPUTER IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING DID YOU??" to which I said "Yes...why do you think someone in your company, able to deduce that it is a computer by its packaging probably has stolen it?"...There in begun her back tracking. I Love it here. I can hear my dog a snore'in away. I can see the river. I can almost taste the BBQ i will be eating tommorow by this time...

4 comments:

mist1 said...

How far are you from Atlanta? Because I could use some bbq. I tried to cook tonight. Complete failure.

david said...

http://www.highsnobiety.com/?p=5047#comment-9169

Did you see this homie? Back stateside soon.

Anonymous said...

Come home soon Patrick...
yours platonicaly and strictly
MEOW!

Anonymous said...

Damn, can't you call a sista and let her know or whats??!! Let's get our DQ on, Noel says he can outdo you anyday.