13.9.06

Missing. One insane person.

Anybody have eyes on Percept? I lost track of this total total TOTAL mad man and sometimes tattoo artist. I traded him a shotgun for my back work. There is just something so...I don't know down right classy about giving a lunatic a shotgun to tattoo Johnny Cash lyrics accross your back and then buying it back from him...when I did buy it back he felt bad and gave me a trash can with A bunch of Twist Josh and Rem tags done by Barry. hmmm twist hitting up REM...if you know the history you know.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am just gonna throw some dirt on right here i think.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

you WISH you had this..errr uhmm one of you does....I ain't sayin who tho' and it sure ain't me. Mulhahahahaha....


1 comment:

shola said...

Ooh, Jason would be jealous...