16.8.06

Fly Fly Flyers away

I decided to put up a few of the flyers I have done for Fez Ballrom over the last year.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay this is not MY flyer but I was the featured artist at the event. Ti is one of over 200 ashtrays i personaolized on site for people at the sold out show in the VIP section.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay the above flyer and the ashtray were for the MMM show here a while back. I was hired by Camel to customize 200 Ashtrays to commemorate the show and personalize them for anyone who wanted one in addition to doing to paintings that wont be show here...I kinda phoned them in to tell the truth cause I was working on these damn ashtrays...urgh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



No comments: