7.8.06

Thank youse Hellominor

Dave and Joy from Hellominor I was gonna say something then I looked up your blog and found your THOUGHTFUL link to me, I thank ya's...


I was about to do a blog on how I thought ALIFE bit you hard or there is such a thing as collective unconscious...I wasnt sure how i was gonna spin it. I think you got chomped but you know...whatchugonnado its not like either ya'll DREW Bart Simpson I suppose...Its just that Both ya'll but him in ironic races re-draws and funny get ups...Will Sheakspear (sp?) said "there aint nuthin new under the sun." I still think drawing him with the africa medallion was funnier than makein an osama version...yawn, osama.



Go to hellominor and blow your wad on the dopest...

...THIS JUST IN...

***two weeks later...I think about how funny Garfeilds eyes are...I LOVE this shirt******

I saw this one on slamXhype...i dig the idea. Would I wear it? Yes...but ONLY because Garfeild Biggie is Crosseye'd like whoa.

No comments: